Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birth of an urge

I was sitting outside Dell's Food House at lunch break when I realized I don't want to be stuck in an office desk in front of my computer till I'm 40. I thought, if only there's money in being a farmer or a fisherman to feed my love of the outdoors.

What I really want to do is to live by the beach (I know, who doesn't?), play frisbee in the afternoon, go hiking and trekking, indulge in different cultures and food, have a picnic every weekend, dive the ocean and just do some serious travelling. That's always been my passion. Maybe I can put up a travel shop or a travel agency but I don't have the funds for that YET. My mind wandered some more about this thought for a couple of hours and ended up with the conclusion that I've got to start somewhere, whatever it is I can do now.

So here I am starting my travel blog. I want this blog to be an open invitation to YOU and everyone you know. I'll plan a trip as often as I can, maybe once a month. Lay out the itinerary, coordinate everything, create a package and most importantly invite YOU, whoever you are to come with me. All you have to do is confirm before the deadline by emailing me at pat_delcastillo@yahoo.com, pay for yourself of course and show up on the said time of meet up.

Let's travel together, you and I. This is my somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment